With the warmer weather and gorgeous Spring colours, are you looking for a new hairstyle to break out of that boring cycle of going to the salon and coming out with the exact same style over and over again? Give yourself a makeover or revivify your look with this fabulous Vault Hair Spring Colour Experience.
Come and experience for yourself (you may have read our clients’ reviews and testimonials), the amazing look and organic feel of Vault Hair. Your hair will love you for it. Even our lighteners are made in Italy and are ammonia-free. We really care about your hair. Let our talented and creative team of stylists, trained in London & Sydney, refresh your hair and look with:
1. Your choice of: – Full Colour ($165)
– Half Head of Foils with Toner ($185)
2. Relaxing head massage
3. Expert cut with your Vault Hair Stylist
4. Master Blow-Dry or GHD Styling Session
- Enjoy your selection of organic teas or coffee while you get a style cut from your Vault Hair stylist
- Touch up your existing colour ($165) or freshen up your look with a head-turning half head of foils for $185
- Relax with a heavenly scalp massage
- And once those strands have been coloured and styled, they’ll be gently washed and professionally blow-dried into place!
- Share the experience with a loved one, purchase gift vouchers for your mother, sister and girlfriends. Must quote SPRING COLOUR PACKAGE when booking your appointment
- Valid for first time clients only.
- Promotional offer not valid with Creative Director
- Long hair or thick hair may incur additional cost.
- Half foils package comprises up to 16 foils ($285 value with toner, wash, style cut and finish) with additional foils charged at $8 per foil.
- Offer does not apply to colour correction work.
- Spring Colour Package is not available on Saturdays.
- Offer of services detailed in this colour package promotion cannot be redeemed in part.
- Offer may be withdrawn without notice
- Offer is valid to 10 December 2017
- Must mention “SPRING COLOUR PACKAGE” when booking appointment
- Bookings are essential and may be made by (02) 9410 0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org